How can I return an item?
Not completely satisfied or ordered the wrong size/colour? You can return any unworn items (in their original condition) within 28 days of receiving your order for a full refund. This doesn’t affect your rights to return faulty items.
Our returns process is simple, just use the returns note in your parcel and follow the steps below:
- Please log onto the Returns Portal via https://next.returnsunlimited.com
- Follow the steps in the Returns Portal to create your returns address label. You will need your returns reference (this can be found on your returns note) to complete this.
- You’ll need to choose between dropping your parcel off and requesting a collection. 25 AED will be deducted from your refund for using either service.
- Tear off the right hand side of the completed returns note and place it inside the parcel with the item(s) you are returning (this is really important as we cannot action a refund without it).
- Attach the returns address label that you have printed off via the Portal to the outside of the parcel, making sure that the original label is no longer visible.
- Keep your proof of postage until you receive confirmation you have been credited. You will receive a refund within 28 days to the payment method that you used to place your order.