How can I return an item?
Not completely satisfied or ordered the wrong size or colour? You can return any unworn items (in their original condition) within 28 days of receiving your delivery for a full refund. This does not affect your rights to return faulty items.
Also, cosmetics, toiletries, certain jewellery and items with a security seal can only be returned if faulty.
Our returns process is simple, just use the returns note opposite and follow the steps below:
- Select the reason code for the item(s) you are returning.
- Tear off the completed returns note and place inside the parcel with item(s) you are returning (this is really important as we can not action a credit/refund without it).
- Peel off the returns label (Hermes only during strike action) and stick it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that the original label is not visable any more
- Take your parcel to a Post Office or Hermes PaketShop to return free of charge. (Stores outside of the UK & Republic of Ireland cannot accept returns).
- Keep your proof of return until you receive confirmation you have been credited. You will receive a refund within 14 days to the payment method that you used to place your order.
Please note that this returns policy does not affect any of your statutory rights or claims. In particular, these terms do not limit your statutory withdrawal right or any warranty claims. These terms are related only to our voluntary returns policy.
If you have ordered Next items through one of our partner companies, for example Otto or Zalando, please contact them directly regarding returns.